11.10.2010

a much needed explanation


So let me just start my introducing myself. My name is Julia. I reside in sunny Los Angeles. I'm fourteen years young, and forever will be young at heart. To me, fashion is a drug. Once you get that first dose, there's no turning back. It's new, it's fast, forever changing. My heart just stops when i see new Chanel or Alexander Wang. Oh yeah, I'm REALLY that obsessed. Well, this blog will be the chronicles of a fashion druggie, constantly reviving my high on Style.com and Vogue. The real reason i made this is because I always watched fashion industry like it was a new episode of The Closer, but I want to make an impact. To get my voice out to the world, just like Tavi of StyleRookie or Rumi from FashionToast.

But i don't want to run away with myself...just enjoy the show. (;


1 comment: