11.15.2010

claudia and karl



So pretty. Loving that dress.

Anyway, remember that girl with the vintage Chanel backpack i was talking about in my polyvore post? Well, guess what she was wearing today? This shirt:

Oh, and to fufill my woes even more, I saw about 3 other girls clad in Wildfox gear today, one was wearing this one:

I really don't know what's up with my high school and Wildfox. But it's honestly taunting my every desire. OH HOW I WISH TO OWN WILDFOX. (Guess what's on my wishlist this year...)

No but seriously, I will post up my extensive christmas wishlist once I edit it, and maybe even an outfit post soon...


XX

2 comments:

  1. Lol Too cute! love to see more of those first two photos....

    -Emma
    [fellow wildfox freak]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, even on a beach Karl still kills it.

    http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete